This North States baby gate sets itself apart from other top-rated safety gates. How? This model has a childproof double-lock and the extra tall 30 inch frame. And, it has a clever design using panels. This North States model pivots at each of its panels, making it suitable for trickier installations like the bottom or top of the stairs, around fireplace, and angled walls.
- Please note: this is a hardware mount gate only, which requires the gate be screwed...
- With easy one-hand operation the safety gate opens and closes with ease on both sides...
- Comes with an extra wide gate that includes a stay-open feature for when you want to...
You guessed it – this North State model is our top-pick for angled-wall installation. We also like its walk-through door. It is cleverly designed to be opened with one hand, and can be set to stay open at the push of a button. Better yet, under normal operation the door simply closes automatically behind you.
This hardware-mounted, extra wide baby gate is designed to conform to JPMA safety standards. It offers a level of security superior to pressure-mounted gates.
This North States Deluxe Décor Baby Gate is adjustable for widths 38″ – 72″. It easily swings open to either side.
You can remove it completely when not in use. It can be expanded to up to 13 feet or 156″ in width with the purchase of additional panels.
- Tri-panel design allows for practical installation even when you’re dealing with tricky floor plans.
- Double-locking mechanism keeps your child safe and secure.
- Auto-close door can be set to “hold open” when you need to pass through repeatedly.
- Gate can be operated with only one hand.
- Pivot points on each panel make it easy to conform to any space.
- Extra-wide baby gate door allows for comfortable passage.
- Completely removable from the hardware mounted installation.
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures resilience to sustained use.
- Expandable width up to 13 feet with the addition of up to 6 panel gate extensions (sold separately).
- Appealing soft white finish works well with most home décor.
- Wall mount system is designed for walls that are flat all the way to the floor – floor trim could lead to extra installation efforts.
- Not intended to be used with plaster walls.
- Stickers on rails can leave behind gooey residue
There are a lot of things to love about this North States 72″ Wide Deluxe Décor Baby Gate (view on Amazon). It Is beautiful, versatile, and the best baby gate for angled wall.
Its wall-mount design is more secure and adaptable than that of pressure-mounted gates. This North States baby gate can be hardware-mounted to straight or angled wall. And, you don’t have to worry when your baby leans or pulls on it – it’s secure and strong.
Tip: Just make sure it’s properly installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions to get the most out of it.
Convenient single-handed unlocking feature. Secure double-lock mechanism – easy for an adult, hard for a child to open.
This North States baby gate is applicable for installation in the hallway, doorway, at the top of stairs, and bottom of stairs.
Check out our top-rated list of baby gates.