This Infantino Flip baby carrier is one of our best sellers. Thanks to its innovative convertible seat, you can use this carrier during the growing years of an infant through a toddler.
- Design: 4-in-1 convertible carrier with adjustable ergonomic seat with adjustable...
- Wearing positions: Convertible facing-in and facing-out design for newborns and older...
- Benefits and use: Experience hands-free convenience with opportunities for bonding...
We think this Infantino is one of the best travel baby carriers for parents on the go. Is it the right choice for you? Let’s take a closer look at what this 4-in-1 has to offer.
Different models work for different needs, right? Let’s check out the spec, design and special features of this Infantino.
- Model: Infantino Flip 4-in-1 Convertible baby Carrier.
- Type: Front carry and back carry for travel & everyday.
- Child minimum weight: 8 pounds.
- Child maximum weight: 32 pounds.
- Minimum waist belt length: 24 inches.
- Maximum waist belt length: 47 inches.
- Product weight: 1.3 pounds.
- Product dimensions: 10.2 x 10.2 x 4.3 inches.
- Machine washable: Yes.
This Infantino Flip has a thoughtful and useful design for the parent and the baby.
- For the adult, you will like the adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps for the parent. You get the padded shoulder comfort and proper support.
- For your child, it has an innovative adjustable seat and leg opening to accommodate various size of your baby.
- Four ways to carry your baby.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Supportive waist belt.
- Customizable fit for parent and child.
- Ergonomic seat for your baby’s hips.
- Includes a 2-in-1 wonder cover bib.
Let’s face it, babies drooling is a fact of life. This Flip 4-in-1 includes a wonder cover bib to minimize your clothing and carrier getting dirty.
How do you use the Infantino Flip 4-in-1?
There are four safe ways to carry your child:
- Front carry with facing-in position using narrow seat.
- Front carry with facing-in position using wider seat.
- Front carry with Facing-out position.
- Back carry where your child and you are looking at the same direction.
- When you are carrying a small infant (8 lbs and above), use the narrow position for the seat. And, use the padded head support.
- When you are carrying a toddler (32 lbs or less), expend the seat to better support knee-to-knee position.
- The 4-in-1 design provides four ways to carry your child, including facing-in with a narrow seat (newborns), facing-in with a wide seat (older babies), facing out, and back carry.
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt offer the comfort and support you need throughout the day.
- Adjustable design allows the carrier to grow with your child.
- Includes a 2-in-1 cover bib to protect the carrier and your clothing.
- Completely machine washable for when accidents happen.
- Padded head support for smaller infants.
- Ergonomic seat for your child’s comfort.
- Suitable for children weighing 8-32 pounds.
- Fashionable appearance so that you and your baby can go about your day in style.
- Affordable when compared to baby carrier in its class.
- Velcro is only on one side of the 2-in-1 cover bib, so it doesn’t hold in place as well when facing in.
The Infantino Flip 4-in-1 (view on Amazon) is a simple convertible carrier perfect for parents on the go. For example, when you are travelling in the airport terminal. Or walking on the busy and narrow city streets.
This Infantino is versatile. You can wear it as a front carrier or a backpack-style carrier.
It can accommodate an 8-pound infant to a 32 pound toddler.
It is ergonomically designed and sized for both the adult and the child.
You may also like best travel strollers in the market.