The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System offers a stroller and car seat in one convenient package. Not only will your baby gear be matching and coordinated, but the components are completely compatible. You can easily bring your baby from the stroller to the car and vice versa.
- Flexible Infant Travel System: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a Car Seat...
- Versatile & Lightweight: The Evenflo 3-Piece Stroller Set Features a Modular Frame...
- Easy Infant Car Seat Transfer: This Car Seat and Stroller Combo Has Been Designed...
This modular travel system is lightweight and folds up easily to a compact configuration, making it a perfect solution for traveling families. The car seat can be installed rear-facing to keep your child safe. The stroller can be configured similarly so that you can keep your eyes on your child while you are walking.
Beyond the many conveniences for travel, the Evenflo Pivot boasts a number of features that simply make your life easier. With an oversize basket, cup holders, and a food tray, there’s plenty of space for you to bring along your supplies for the day.
- Sleek and lightweight stroller that fits comfortably in small cars and can easily be assembled in a matter of minutes.
- The stroller features a generously sized canopy to protect your baby from the sun and wind. When the car seat is installed the two canopies can combine to enclose your child completely.
- The stroller basket is large and spacious with plenty of room for your belongings.
- The car seat has plenty of room for your child to sit in the rear-facing configuration until they become quite large, which is good for their safety.
- The car seat is lightweight and easy to move around, and comes with a soft, plush cover to keep your baby comfortable.
- Seat straps on the car seat are adjustable and easy to tighten. They can be set to accommodate your child’s exact size as they grow.
- The stroller folds up quickly and easily to a small configuration for travel and storage.
- Equipped with two cup holders – one for your baby that is built into their food tray and another for the parent that snaps into place.
- It can be difficult to attach the car seat to the stroller and frame, though this can be overcome once you learn the proper technique.
- The wheels can get stuck, which can make it a bit cumbersome to maneuver. This can be remedied by lubricating the wheels.
- Putting too much stuff in the basket can also make it harder to maneuver the stroller.
This Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System (view on Amazon) is a product to make any parent’s life easier while on the move. It is particularly convenient for parents who do a lot of driving and walking with their child.
Evenflo has conducted extensive testing on the car seat, including testing at energy levels double the federal crash testing standards.
This Evenflo is not a stroller designed for running or for navigating uneven terrain. Where this system really shines is in its ability to double as an everyday stroller and a car seat in a completely compatible fashion.
This Evenflo modular travel system is one of our top 12 best sellers of the year. It is a great modular system for parents on the move.
Check out our top-rated baby strollers.