This Fisher-Price baby rocker is versatile and affordable. It can serve as a stationary seat and a rocker. It has multiple seat positions so that it can either be reclined or set for use as an upright seat.
This is an infant to toddler rocker – so your child will be able to use it for quite a while as they grow. It has a high weight capacity of up to 40 pounds.
- Grows with your baby from infant to toddler (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Deep cradle seat & reclining seat back with calming vibrations to help soothe baby
- Removable toy bar with 2 bat-at toys
Don’t take the calming vibration feature for granted. Not only does it help to soothe your child, but if you’re lucky it might even lull your child to sleep. When they’re awake you can attach the removable toy bar, which features two hanging toys that your child can bat at.
If you ever need your child to stop rocking, you can engage the kick stand and the seat will become stationary.
The chair pad is completely removable and machine washable, so when messes happen cleanup will be very easy.
- Wide and stable foundation allows for a gentle and hands free rocking motion.
- Built-in kick stand stops the chair from rocking whenever needed.
- Reclining function can be engaged or released without frustration.
- Vibration function soothes your child, and may even help them fall asleep.
- Converts to a toddler rocking chair for when your child grows.
- High weight limit of 40 pounds for children who are larger in size.
- Adorable hanging toys are removable for when your child is not interested.
- Neutral color and styling options are suitable for either gender.
- Lightweight and easy to move around the house.
- Cover can be removed and is machine washable for when it inevitably gets dirty.
- Set up instructions takes time – you want to read and follow the instructions to properly set up this rocker.
- Hanging toy attachment is inconvenient when putting your child in and taking them out of the seat.
- Some find that the hanging toys swing uncomfortably close to their child’s face.
Baby rockers are just one of those products that will make any parent’s life easier. This Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker (view on Amazon) gives your child a safe place to relax and play while you’re busy taking care of other pressing tasks around the household.
Why choose the Fisher Price Infant to Toddler rocker? There are many reasons.
This rocker is accommodating enough for both infant and toddlers is a huge plus. This means you won’t need to replace it quickly as your child grows.
The calming vibrations are also a huge help, and whether you have a fussy baby or you’re just hoping they’ll take a short nap, you’ll be happy you had this feature.
As your baby reach and bat at the toys, he or she is using those gross motor development skills. If your baby is not interested at toys at this time, no problem, these hanging toys are easily removable.
Finally it comes down to value. This baby rocker is well built and is made by a brand we’ve all come to trust. Better yet, it’s offered at a very attractive price. You won’t go wrong with the Fisher Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker.
Check out our top-rated baby rockers in the market.