For the price you pay, it’s hard to find more value than you get with the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System. Functioning as both a jogging stroller and a car seat, this stroller has you covered.
- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Convenient Parent Tray with 2 Cupholders
- Front Swivel Wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging
The stroller itself is lightweight and well built. It glides easily and maneuvers well on smooth roads.
The inflatable bicycle-style tires make it amenable to a variety of terrains as well. This Expedition jogger runs great on gravel, grass, or unpaved paths.
Like most jogging strollers, this model offers a spacious bottom basket to store your belongings.
The manufacturer went one step further though, outfitting the stroller with dual cup holders and a covered tray.
You can transfer small items from your pockets to the tray when running.
Of course, when you’re buying an expedition jogger travel system you expect to be able to conveniently transfer your baby from stroller to car seat, and this model does not disappoint. Once your child is snapped in simply fold the frame, place it in the trunk, and hit the road.
- Inflatable tires make for a nice ride that is very easy to maneuver.
- Suitable for most styles of terrain such as grass, gravel, and unpaved roads, and it’s easy to steer even when the roads are uneven.
- Great build quality with a snazzy, visually appealing design.
- Assembly is extremely easy, and the stroller can be conveniently folded up for storage or transport by pulling up two hooks and applying slight downward pressure.
- Front wheel locks to hold a straight path while jogging, or swivels freely for more precise turning.
- Comes with a child tray and a parent tray with two cup holders and a covered bin for your wallet, keys, phone, etc.
- Car seat base allows you to adjust the angle of the car seat and is equipped with a level indicator so you can make sure that it is installed properly.
- Affordably priced and great value when compared to similar travel systems.
- Synthetic style material that the car seat is made from is a bit rough for children’s skin.
- The stroller is a bit on the heavier side when lifting into a car or stowing away in a closet.
- It takes a bit of force to remove the car seat from the base and the stroller.
- The car seat could offer better support for your child’s head and neck.
If you’re looking for an expedition jogger travel system and you’re confined to a modest budget, consider this Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System (view on Amazon). If your main concern is finding a versatile jogging stroller then you’re even more likely to be thoroughly satisfied with this system.
The stroller glides nicely, turns on a dime, and folds effortlessly for travel.
It’s outfitted with cup holders, a small covered bin, and a large lower basket for carrying your belongings while you’re on the go.
While it’s true that the car seat is not perfect, it still has a sturdy and safe design when installed properly.
All in all, this Baby Trend travel system is a great value – especially when you consider the modest price tag. This Expedition Jogger Travel System is the best seller in our baby stroller travel system product category.
Check out our featured list of baby strollers.