The Pockit Lightweight Stroller by the manufacturer gb claims to be the world’s most compact folding stroller, but does that design focus come at a price?
- The revolutionary ultra-compact folding mechanism of the Pocket Air All-Terrain...
- Take to the skies with confidence. The ultra-compact folding mechanism of the Pocket...
- Weighing only 4.6 kg, the Pocket Air All-Terrain is the perfect travel companion. Its...
We’ve vetted all aspects of the Pockit and the proof is in the pudding – it’s simply amazing how small this stroller folds down. This is one of our two featured best travel strollers in the market.
You can carry it with you on a plane while traveling or simply stowing it in a handbag to keep it ready for everyday use. Yes, its compact dimension folded is only 14” x 12” x 7”.
The Pockit was clearly intended to be a portable solution for parents on the go. While it is not an all-terrain stroller, there are no compromises when it comes to the quality of construction.
It’s sturdy and stable, it steers incredibly well, and it has all the features one could reasonably expect in such a compact stroller. Of course, it folds down and pops open in a matter of seconds.
The design team at gb has managed to pack some excellent features into such a compact package. Here’s what you can expect when you unpack your Pockit Lightweight Stroller for the first time:
Type: Travel & Everyday.
Weight of stroller: 9.5 pounds.
Maximum child weight: 55 lbs.
Minimum child age: 6 months.
Dimensions: 28″ x 17.5″ x 39.8″
Dimensions (collapsed): 11.8″ x 7″ x 13.8″
Storage basket capacity: 11 pounds
Secure safety belt with comfortable protective pads.
Easy to steer with one hand.
Lightweight aluminum frame.
Lockable front swivel wheels.
Parking brake on the rear wheel.
Lightweight doesn’t mean that the manufacturer chose poor quality materials in this case, as the frame is made from sturdy aluminum. Even though the Pockit folds up into a minuscule footprint, it still has an overhead canopy for your child and a storage basket for you.
The chair even reclines so that your child can relax and get some rest. Thanks to the comfortably padded handlebars – your hands are unlikely to get sore from pushing them along. When you pull over for a break, just engage the rear wheel lock to prevent the stroller from rolling away. And of course, fold it up and take it with you when it’s time to pack up for your next trip.
- Touted as the world’s smallest folding stroller, it can be folded up to fit in incredibly small spaces.
- Practical and easy to stow away, this travel stroller is compact enough that it fits into any plane overhead compartment.
- Equipped with an overhead canopy to shield your child from overbearing sunlight.
- Fits comfortably in the basket of larger strollers making it the perfect satellite stroller for when you run errands.
- Lightweight stroller that is perfect for long walks, even up and down hills.
- Easy to navigate and turn in tight spaces, making it perfect for crowded streets and tourist attractions.
- Well-balanced and stable design that can be pushed and steered with one hand.
- Self-standing when collapsed for convenience when carrying by hand or packing for a trip.
- Durable and uncompromising on quality, this stroller is designed for children up to 55 pounds.
- Swiveling front wheels can be locked for added stability when navigating uneven surfaces.
- This is not an all terrain stroller and it works best indoors, on pavement, or otherwise smooth ground.
- Doesn’t pop open on its own. You’ll have to open it manually, but it can be done in seconds.
- Not the sturdiest stroller on the market, but that is not the intention of this compact design.
There are few, if any, strollers on the market more appropriately suited for travel by plane and international exploration than the gb Pockit Lightweight Stroller (view on Amazon).
We recently traveled to buzzing downtown Vancouver and this Pockit performed exceptionally well strolling through the crowded sidewalks. Thanks to its compact size – it is effortless to carry it with us when we are not using it.
It has a robust design that maneuvers incredibly well. It fits in our overhead compartment, and it only weighs 9.5 lbs.
If you’re looking for a lightweight stroller for a family on the go, we’d highly recommend you check out this compact Pockit model by gb.
Lightweight, smallest folding stroller, durable, sun-blocking canopy, easy to maneuver, folds down and pops open in seconds!
Check out our top-rated baby strollers in the market.