Are you looking for a baby gate that is portable and easy to install? Consider this Evenflo Soft and Wide baby gate – it is lightweight, completely assembled and it won’t damage your walls.
- Pressure-Mounted With Rubber Bumpers That Won't Damage Walls, Providing a Secure,...
- Completely Assembled for Immediate Use. No Tools Required
- Lightweight and Portable
This Evenflo is our winner for a budget barrier to keep your toddler from wandering out of an area.
The best thing about this Evenflo baby gate – no assembly is required.
The second best thing – It has rubber bumpers that won’t damage your walls. It uses tension rods to custom fit not-perfectly squared walls without blemish.
The Evenflo Soft and Wide baby gate can be installed in various opening areas of your home. There are no tools required for easy installation. Its pressure mount design and handy tension rods won’t damage your walls.
- Retractable and portable.
- Neutral color and design to easily go with any décor.
- Fabric material is softer on your toddler than metal, and many argue that it looks much nicer.
- Completely assembled.
- Easy to install without tools.
- Easy to fold up for storage when you are not using it, or fast pack up and go.
- At 27” tall, you can step over if you are agile.
- Covered with a 90-day full warranty in case anything unexpectedly breaks during normal use.
- Affordable. If you need to gate off several areas in your home, you can buy multiple units without breaking your bank.
- May be too lightweight for some homes.
- Warranty is only applicable for original user, not transferrable.
When all of the pros and cons are measured, the new Evenflo soft and wide portable baby gate (view on Amazon) definitely comes out ahead of the pack for best-budget gate.
We love that it is fully assembled, and its neutral color and design.
The pressure-mount and tension rods give you custom fit without blemish to walls.
We also like its light weight, portability and how fast to pack it up for travel.
At 27” tall, it’s easy for adults to step over the gate. But, it’s tall enough to prevent a crawling toddler to pass through.
If you have a future Olympic pole vault champ and want a taller gate, then check out our top-rated extra-tall baby gate.
The gate has been designed to do its job safely, efficiently, and effectively. It is also priced well for an excellent portable gate.
Check out our list of lightweight baby gates