When people picture side-by-side double strollers, they may be quick to be concerned with maneuverability. The Joovy Scooter X2 Double stroller answers that concern in a fashion that is almost too good to be true. At a total width of 30″, it fits through standard doorways nicely.
- 30" width-fits through standard doors, accommodates (2) 45 pound children (90 pounds...
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other.The fabric...
- 1-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar. Flame retardant and...
Thanks to sealed ball bearings installed in the wheels it’s a dream to maneuver in tight and congested spaces like grocery store aisles and busy sidewalks.
There’s no compromise to size and comfort with this Joovy. The seats are quite roomy and rated for children up to 45 pounds each. The leg rests even have adjustable heights, a convenience that is surprisingly rare in strollers.
The storage basket at the bottom of the stroller is frankly enormous. It comes with a massive canopy to shield your children’s eyes from the sun. Taking all of this into account, it’s amazing that the Joovy Scooter X2 is still easy to fold up with just a single hand.
- Very easy to turn and maneuver in tight spaces, especially when compared to front-and-back double strollers.
- Large wheels include sealed bearings to help ensure a smooth ride.
- The side-by-side design is excellent for accommodating children with larger age gaps.
- Despite having a wider design than front-and-back strollers it can comfortably fit in most store aisles and doorways.
- Both seats recline independently, so one or both of your children can take a nap during the ride.
- Extendable leg rest is a great feature for many applications.
- Each child seat is equipped with its own mesh pocket for holding toys or snacks.
- Folds up easily with one hand and to a modest size when compared to similar double strollers.
- Two parent cup holders, with two parent zipper pockets and an integrated organizer.
- Oversized storage bin provides plenty of space to bring along all that you’ll need for the day, and then some.
- It is difficult to access the bottom storage basket when the seats are reclined, by sitting the seats up you can have easier access.
- The sun shade covers both child seats, so they can not be raised and lowered independently.
- The stroller is indeed a bit bulky, but there are always tradeoffs of this type with double strollers.
The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller (view on Amazon) is a great solution for parents with two or more children. It’s roomy for the kids, it offers plenty of storage for the parents. This Joovy is packed with features that make it convenient for everyday usage like the independently reclining chairs and the adjustable footrests.
Another thing to consider is that the side-by-side double stroller design can be much easier to turn than font-to-back designs. The Joovy Scooter X2 addresses concerns of excessive width that can make side-by-side scooters otherwise difficult to navigate.
When compared to some of the high end strollers you can find the Joovy Scooter X2 surprisingly has a lot to offer.
Let’s face it, as parents we could all use to save some money where we can. It’s nice to find a product that delivers value without compromise. If a side-by-side stroller is what you’re searching for, we highly recommend the Joovy Scooter X2.
For more stroller options, please check the baby strollers featured article on our site.